Feb 04, 2021
You can edit a few areas as part of the initial setup of the software (and amend whenever needed) that can be rolled out across your firm.
Items that can be edited are:
- Type of shapes and colours for entities
- Settings for the output
- Corporate colours and Logo
It is recommended that you take a backup of the below file before you start editing this item.
- Go to the Settings Tab
- And Select Resources
Editing the resources:
Enter a name for this pack - Resources Name
Save the file as a resources pack file (*.fcres) that others can access on a shared drive.
- To edit the default settings Click on the Cog to open up the settings
- From here you will be able to set firm wide defaults
- Your Chart can be customised with your firm’s colour and Logo.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team at [email protected]