FuseWorks (FuseDocs + FuseSign) is MFA enabled.
FuseWorks allows firms to enable MFA for all users within the business - this is an organisation-level setting that impacts all accounts for that firm.
1. Navigate to the MFA control page - you can get here from the FuseWorks homepage by clicking "Manage Organisation MFA Security" or via clicking here.
2. Once on this page, click "Enable MFA"
You will receive a warning prompt that all users will be logged out of their current sessions.
3. You must select from Email Code or Authenticator
- Email code will send an email to the users email account for MFA
- Authenticator will prompt the user to set up using an authenticator app, such as Google Authenticator, on their mobile device.
Once you accept this prompt, you will be logged out and forced to log-back in using your password + a secure email code.
Once MFA has been enabled for your business the process is simple:
1. Log in to your app.fuse.work account: https://app.fuse.work/login or via the login screen within the FuseDocs application.
2. Once you have entered in your email address and password you will be prompted for an authentication code
3. Your 6 digit authentication code will be directed through to your email address or an authenticator code is required
4. Once you have entered in your authentication code your log in will be successful
Please note that authentication lasts 30 days. After 30 days, you will need to repeat the above process to generate a new authentication code for log in.
If you do not receive this warning prompt within the FuseDocs application - it's possible that your application is out of date and needs to be updated (MFA support for the FuseDocs application was added in versions 26.20.x.x+. Your version number is visible on the FuseDocs "Home" toolbar.)
Your FuseWorks account can be secured through Authenticator apps as a form of 2 factor authentication.
Google Authenticator is an example of an Authenticator app. You can learn more about 2 factor authentication here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185839
If your business has been set to use Authenticator, you will be prompted with the below when logging in.
If you have not yet set up your authenticator, click the Setup Authenticator link.
If you have already set up, simply enter the 6-digit code to proceed.
You will only be asked for your authenticator code once every 30 days.
Using your authenticator app, scan the QR code. If the code is successful, you can then enter the 6-digit code into the form and click Submit.
If your code was successful, you will be logged in. If there are any errors, it will display on the screen.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or on