This page contains the details of changes to the FuseSign product over time.
If you have any queries about anything, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ability to delegate a signer to a different signer [External API]
- General performance improvements
- Ability to cancel the actions of a specific recipient
- Emails are now validated during the bundle creation process to give the user a better idea if the email will deliver
- Ability to separate the bundle audit log from the bundle [External API]
- FuseDocs to FuseSign workflow feedback
- Ability to export the bundle search screen to CSV file
- Ability to set a redirect after signing [External API]
- Bundle groups no longer have to be sequential or in the correct order [External API]
- Oauth2 token revoke endpoint [External API]
- Ability to change the signed file name to place the (SIGNED) notation at the front with square brackets: [SIGNED] filename.pdf
- Fixed an issue where bookmarks in the signed document would be broken
- Ability to set Email From Name per team
- Preview option to view the emails for each recipient before sending the bundle
- Ability to set branding per bundle (for Developer API)
- Various performance improvements
- Documentation updates to the Developer API Swagger page
- Fixed a bug where two archive bundle buttons would show after clicking Download documents on a bundle
- Fixed a bug where retracting a bundle would crash the page
- Recipient Groups: Bundle recipients can be grouped in the order in which they will sign/view the bundle. This replaces the Last Signer feature.
- Can now view a preview of the customer email before sending the bundle
- Developer API will now accept phone numbers without country code
- Customer lookup improvements on bundle creator page
- Cannot archive a customer which is active on a live bundle
- Rejig of groups to the new structure i.e. User Admins, FuseDocs Champion and FuseSign Champion
- Rejig of SMS charges to charge in a set block if >$3 Or >0 if subscription cancelled
- Ordering teams and recipients alphabetically
- Recipient colour coding changes
- Fix issue where email reads not flagged as errors and then not being cleared when re-sent
- Fix a bug where downloading all documents did not flag them as seen
- Ability to disconnect any developer connections to your account
- Purging of bundle audit trail (Currently disabled)
- Default team settings
- Show drafter ID and date on draft home screen
- Customer SMS failures now appear in audit log
- Retain original copies of documents until archive rather than delete on signing
- Improvements to the external API swagger page including descriptions and examples
- Order the bundle templates list alphabetically
- Can now handle pdfs with corrupt cross table
- Fixed a bug causing due dates to look strange on bundle reviewer
- Advanced Bundle search - you can now search for bundles across many categories, such as Recipient or Sender
- More detail on the billing page dialogs to give more context when changing plans for buying credits.
- Ability to CC the bundle creator in Bundle finalise and rejection emails
- Fixed a bug where scanned PDF's would show strange annotations
- Fixed a bug where the Due Date would show incorrectly on the bundle review screen
- Fixed issues with sub-businesses support
- Bundle Templates - You can now create and assign bundle templates to prefill your email subject and body, as well as bundle tags/
- Bundle Tags - you can now tag bundles to better categorise your bundles
- FuseSign API Users can now use impersonation, where a FuseSign administrator token can specify a Created By email to mark the bundle as created by that user
- Grid mode option when creating bundles - a more condensed view to make it easier to create large bundles
- A warning will now show if attempting to send add a user whose name contains PTY, LTD, TRUST or FUND. Bundles should only be sent to real people rather than entities.
- General performance improvements
- Fixed an issue where FuseDocs/FuseSign integration users could not proceed on first time use.
- The settings page is now split into tabs to simplify the experience
- Support for preferred timezone for output reports (Defaults to UTC time)
- Ability to set Default due date time span rather than just 30 days
- Underscores are no longer supported in file names
- You now do not need to hit Save on the settings page (Except when changing the Signer Webpage/Email customisations)
- General performance optimisations
- Can now set the custom branding banner colour independently of the button colour. The banner is the section behind your logo in the Branded email, and the top bar in the Signer experience.
- Fixed an issue where drafts would not save due dates
- Fixed an issue where the signer custom branding setting would not save
- The bundle creator will now receive an email when a document is rejected even if the bundle is not yet finalised.
- User experience improvements to the Recipient signer desktop experience
- Support for Recipient signer experience custom Firm Branding
- Partially rejected bundles will now show the document rejection reason in the finalisation email, as well as on the Bundle review screen
- Draft bundles can be now created with no Subject or Body or document actions specified
- Support for Default country code setting in FuseDocs integration
- Get Help now links to this page
- Added more detail to the finalisation email wording for Signers.
- Support for bulk update customers via CSV upload
- Bundles are no longer rejected if only some documents in the bundle are rejected, instead the rejected documents are marked as Rejected, and all the other documents are signed as normal.
- You can now set the email logo to be aligned to the Left, Right or Center.