FuseDocs can incorporate your corporate branding into your client document packages as an extension of presenting your professional business identity to your clients.
How to get branding material:
- There may be a suite of material that already exists in your practice - i.e. logo, letterhead, cover page template; or
- Engage your marketing team to provide new material, or material they already have prepared; or
- Engage an external design company to create new material; or
- Select the FuseDocs 'basic' styling package
You can download a sample document package with the FuseDocs 'basic' styling at the bottom of this article.
You can download a sample document package with O'Connells OBM corporate styling at the bottom of this article.
What material do we need?
You can download a .zip of sample branding files at the bottom of this article.
Cover Page + Entity Dividing Page
- Provide .docx format
- Complex artwork made up of multiple layered images should be flattened into a single A4 size .png image and placed in the background of the document
- Text items should be placed inside text boxes in the correct locations on the page for FuseDocs to modify
- Provide .docx format of any specific contents text formatting you require
- Artwork should be flattened into an A4 size .png image and placed in the background of the document or provided separately.
Back Page (if used)
- Provide .pdf format as the back page is typically not manipulated during the compilation process
- If client specific details are to be added to the back page for each compilation provide .docx per cover page details above.
Letterhead + Follower (if used)
- Provide one .png file for each.
- If your letterhead is made up of separate header and footer images these should be placed in the correct location on an A4 page and converted to a single A4 size .png image.
- Provide .png format.
- If the logo is to appear at a specific location on a page it is worth creating an A4 size image with the logo appropriately located. Consider Portrait and Landscape applications.
Corporate 'Sign Here' Sticker
- Provide .png format.
- Default sticker available if corporate sticker is not preferred.
- FuseDocs is compatible with most standard Windows fonts in most situations.
- If you have a custom font for your business that will be used in your client packages, please provide the .ttf font file.
- There may be a small additional charge for setting up custom fonts.
- Some fonts are not compatible with the FuseDocs engine - we can let you know.
If you need any assistance in preparing your branding material, please email a copy of your current files through to [email protected] where one of our consultants can assess if they are suitable or easily converted.